Compare Capgemini vs Amdocs BETASee how working at Capgemini vs. Amdocs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capgemini vs. Amdocs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capgemini scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Amdocs scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Capgemini had 1,002 more reviews than Amdocs that mentioned "Good work culture" as a Pro.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at Capgemini.
- "No work life" was the most mentioned Con at Amdocs.
I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year
There are some reasons why we want to work in Capgemini- It ranked 8th among the top 10 IT companies in the world. It has good policy and salary structure for all freshers and employees. It will... give opportunity to employees for onsite opportunities. Good company and good working environment.
Like a coin has 2 sides , it has also some cons like, freshers who joined capgemini will have to be on bench for a long time around 3-6 months depend on availability of project at their location. But... it is not a big issue, everybody will be allocated a project depending upon the project requirement and their performance.
Advice to Management
All Capgemini policies are good. One thing I want to advice to Management that the leaves the employees get, it should be transferable from 1 employee to another and also it should be encashable so... that if employee has more leaves than he/she requires , he/she can transfer/encash leaves.
I have been working at Amdocs full-time for more than 10 years
Excellent pay and benefits, multi-cultural workforce that celebrates those cultures, fast paced work environment, endless learning and growth opportunities.
The work environment isn't for everyone, you have to be the kind of person that thrives in a fast paced, driven environment.