Compare Capgemini vs Cognizant Technology Solutions BETASee how working at Capgemini vs. Cognizant Technology Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capgemini vs. Cognizant Technology Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capgemini scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Cognizant Technology Solutions had 1,891 more reviews than Capgemini that mentioned "Good work culture" as a Pro.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at Capgemini.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at Cognizant Technology Solutions.
I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year
There are some reasons why we want to work in Capgemini- It ranked 8th among the top 10 IT companies in the world. It has good policy and salary structure for all freshers and employees. It will... give opportunity to employees for onsite opportunities. Good company and good working environment.
Like a coin has 2 sides , it has also some cons like, freshers who joined capgemini will have to be on bench for a long time around 3-6 months depend on availability of project at their location. But... it is not a big issue, everybody will be allocated a project depending upon the project requirement and their performance.
Advice to Management
All Capgemini policies are good. One thing I want to advice to Management that the leaves the employees get, it should be transferable from 1 employee to another and also it should be encashable so... that if employee has more leaves than he/she requires , he/she can transfer/encash leaves.
I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years
Work Culture, work timings, salary
Recent job cuts, internal politics