Compare CashCall vs loanDepot BETASee how working at CashCall vs. loanDepot compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CashCall vs. loanDepot. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CashCall scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- loanDepot scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at CashCall.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at loanDepot.
- loanDepot had 60 more reviews than CashCall that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at CashCall full-time for more than a year
good pay, best processing in the industry, loans fund quickly with sizable bonuses. aggressive pricing too and managers actually are pretty knowledgeable (from my experience)
when rates go up, and u ain't performing... don't hold your breath. learn to save.
I worked at loanDepot full-time for more than a year
everyone at loan depot from the receptionist to management was like a family. They went above and beyond to make sure you succeeded in your job with all the right resources available at your hand.... The work life balance was perfect compared to any place i have worked at. I had to leave due to personal Medical Reasons but they did not take that sourly like most employers. Management allowed me to step away to get things in order on a good note. I will be applying to get back into this amazing corporation as i am thankful to them for giving me a chance to better myself.
i would have to make one up and lie.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!!