Compare Caterpillar vs John Deere BETASee how working at Caterpillar vs. John Deere compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Caterpillar vs. John Deere. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Caterpillar scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- John Deere scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Caterpillar had 145 more reviews than John Deere that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Caterpillar had 39 more reviews than John Deere that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Caterpillar
Excellent work environment. Challenging and meaningful projects given to even entry-level interns. Everyones work at this company has a big impact on CAT’s success.
I have not encountered any negatives about CAT while at my time there. I feel wanted and appreciated for my efforts and love going to work every day.