Compare Cedars-Sinai Medical Center vs Hoag Memorial Hospital BETASee how working at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center vs. Hoag Memorial Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center vs. Hoag Memorial Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Hoag Memorial Hospital scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- "Great location" was the most mentioned Pro at Hoag Memorial Hospital.
- Hoag Memorial Hospital had 1 more reviews than Cedars-Sinai Medical Center that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center full-time for more than 3 years
Job has a Great work atmosphere and friendly environment
Challenging tasks and requires a lot of focus
I have been working at Hoag Memorial Hospital
Performed network engineering, design, planning (WAN & LAN) & implementation. Studied single point failures & designed WAN structure in such a way that there are no failures in network... in case of any device or link failure. Installing, Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Routers (ASR1002X, 3945, 3845, 2800, 3600) and Switches to perform functions at the Access, Distribution, and Core layers. Installing, Maintaining and Troubleshooting of Cisco ASR 1K, 7200, 7750,7950, 3925E and 2951E Routers and Cisco 6500, 4510, 4500-X, 4948, 3560X, 3750X and 2960S Switches for deployment on production. Responsibilities include software upgrade, license activation, configuring/installing new GSR router 7000,12000, Nexus switch 9000, 5000,3000, 9504, 9300, 3200, 2308, F5-5050 and maintaining network documentation. Troubleshooting Layer 2 issues, Spanning Tree protocol, RSTP, MST, VTP, VLAN on Cisco – 6500 series switches.
I dint find any cons