Compare Centric Business Systems vs Capitol Office Solutions BETASee how working at Centric Business Systems vs. Capitol Office Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Centric Business Systems vs. Capitol Office Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capitol Office Solutions scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Centric Business Systems.
- "Cos" was the most mentioned Pro at Capitol Office Solutions.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Centric Business Systems.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Capitol Office Solutions.
I worked at Centric Business Systems full-time for less than a year
Great team - the Sr Corporate Recruiter knew his stuff and was incredibly helpful Terrific President/CEO Very friendly environment, people always had a smile and said hello to one another Higher... ranking people within the company treated lower ranking people with respect Benefits were very solid
Compensation was not well structured for this type of role Micromanagement through metrics (some were helpful, others were just for the sake of metrics) No opportunity for remote work for a job... that is easily done remotely Work life balance was iffy. Did not generally have to take work home with you which was nice but you also could not leave at 4:30 if your work was done for the day but were expected to stay until 5:30/6:00/6:30/whenever if your work wasn't done for the day at 5:00
Advice to Management
I am told that many of my concerns have been recently addressed which is a terrific sign of evolution within the company. I would advise that management just continue to listen to the folks on the... ground level.