Compare Ceridian vs Oracle BETASee how working at Ceridian vs. Oracle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ceridian vs. Oracle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ceridian scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Oracle had 1,404 more reviews than Ceridian that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Ceridian.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 10 years
Management listens to improvement ideas from lower-levels employees. HR stays current with trends, many excellent employee benefits. Lots of long-term employees, so lots of understanding of proposed... changes without having to explain how they currently work. A senior VP a few years ago commented to me: "I am amazed at how many long-serving employees this company has. " Somewhere about 700 FTE, and least I knew, only about 20 part-time employees
Regular changing of software technology being purchased gets frustrating constantly learning new products. Example: our Internal instant-message software supplier has been changed, I think 4 times... in the last 5 years.
Advice to Management
Glassdoor insists on a city, but I work from home ( have for over 10 years) - no allowance in review for Virtual Employee.