Compare Chandra Technologies vs Urban Company BETASee how working at Chandra Technologies vs. Urban Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Chandra Technologies vs. Urban Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Chandra Technologies scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Urban Company scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Urban Company.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Urban Company.
I worked at Urban Company full-time for less than a year
1. There are so many opportunities of getting internal movement , but at least one should give their best to achieve the Parameters i.e., quality, flexibility, adherence. 2. Work Atmosphere is... very healthy and if you perform well, your Supervisors/Managers are always ready to help and take a stand for you. 3. Meals are provided including Lunch & Dinner, and at times some good evening Snacks too. (P.S. Urbancompany never charges you for the meals) 4. FREE SHUTTLE service available for to&fro Office to the Nearest Metro Station no matter which Shift you are working at. 5. Safe place to work for people of all Genders, the Trust and Safety Team is always proactive to take care of any issue and gives you the best resolution. 6. Salary is pretty handsome but it varies from Designations to your prior Experience as well. 7. Direct Interaction with the CEO/Co-founders/VP/AVP in the "Town Hall - Sessions" where you are liable and free to ask any questions directly. 8. Compensations & Benefits 9.Job security. 10. No matter what Team you are working in, you would be able to explore every minor/major operations.
1. Sometimes the shift timings gets hectic. Apart, no other reason not to join UC(UrbanComopany)
Advice to Management
I personally want to that Bipasha Talukdar, even when I was an active employee or now I am a former employee, this lady has never disappointed at any point. I have always got a revert/response for... all my queries and concerns even if she was not the right POC for the same, Bipasha had helpmed me a lot by sorting so many discripencies I was facing. She is very active and is always ready to help you at her best. My advice to Management is to kindly keep such people in your organisation so that a former employee like me have a best review for UC. Thank you Bipasha and all other Managers and Team, who had been helping from day 1.