Compare Charles Schwab vs Fidelity Investments BETASee how working at Charles Schwab vs. Fidelity Investments compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Charles Schwab vs. Fidelity Investments. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fidelity Investments scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Fidelity Investments had 675 more reviews than Charles Schwab that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Fidelity Investments had 170 more reviews than Charles Schwab that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Fidelity Investments had 70 more reviews than Charles Schwab that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 5 years
A company that supports you in every situation. It hears your suggestions and works on it. Some might work out, some might not. But it is always a positive sign to know that they are working on it.... Takes your career ambitions into consideration. If all metrics works for you, you can find the correct position with a peaceful life here. One of the best decision I took when I joined this company. it has been an honor to work here.
None. There might be for some, but I feel like if we voice it here in Fidelity, it gets heard.
Advice to Management