Compare Charterhouse Partnership vs Macdonald & Company BETASee how working at Charterhouse Partnership vs. Macdonald & Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Charterhouse Partnership vs. Macdonald & Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Macdonald & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Dubai" was the most mentioned Pro at Charterhouse Partnership.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Macdonald & Company.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Con at Charterhouse Partnership.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Macdonald & Company.
I worked at Charterhouse Partnership full-time
Dubai as a city is a great spot Charterhouse can be a gateway to start working in Dubai and to understand the better companies out there.
Turnover. It's almost famous amongst other recruitment companies in Dubai for the amount of turnover it has had, with many consultants in Dubai having arrived with Charterhouse and then left after... a few months (to another agency). It has a very political, almost nasty culture. There seem to be a lot of clients that just refuse to work with Charterhouse now due to historical issues, so can be tough to get business.
Advice to Management
Honestly, I think there should be a change in management. There's a clique at the top which can do no wrong, which makes the average consultant feel like a second class citizen.
I have been working at Macdonald & Company full-time for less than a year
- Very good bonus structure and salary. - Very respectful treatment of colleagues. - Market-leading training and introduction by the HR. - The best clients in the real estate industry work... with M&C. - Genuine supportive and senior people that have been with the business for many years. - Home-Office - Global presence - Very good working environment, everyone is genuinely helpful - Company rewards - Hands-on and very knowledgeable directors - Modern and efficient recruitment software
At the moment no cons at all!