Compare Choice Hotels vs Quality Inn & Suites BETASee how working at Choice Hotels vs. Quality Inn & Suites compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Choice Hotels vs. Quality Inn & Suites. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Choice Hotels scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Choice Hotels.
- "Easy job" was the most mentioned Pro at Quality Inn & Suites.
- Quality Inn & Suites had 1 more reviews than Choice Hotels that mentioned "No benefits" as a Con.
- Quality Inn & Suites had 1 more reviews than Choice Hotels that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at Choice Hotels
International Brand/Group to work. Choice Hotels offers strong corporate benefits which includes health and welfare, paid leave, plan, stock options ,and many other great benefits.
lack of management support, There are many cons there. More so than pros. I used to really love working there, but so many changes in structure and procedure really made working there a burden.... Management has mostly always been bad there. Keeping the status quo and never truely striving for perfection or focus on customer needs. We were told multiple times from senior management that the organization never wanted to be an industry leader in anything nor at the bottom either, but wanted to be in the middle. Benefits have been greatly reduced and costs increased for health care, and tuition reimbursement has been frozen for about a year or two now. things vary a lot as far as atmosphere between departments. One side such as programming has very little management oversight and others have ultra micro managing.
I worked at Quality Inn & Suites for less than a year
Best property, premier clientele choice
Location of property was not suitable due to town planning change
Advice to Management
Improve event based marketing to address untouched segment