Compare Cigna vs UnitedHealth Group BETASee how working at Cigna vs. UnitedHealth Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cigna vs. UnitedHealth Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cigna scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- UnitedHealth Group had 982 more reviews than Cigna that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- UnitedHealth Group had 673 more reviews than Cigna that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- UnitedHealth Group had 296 more reviews than Cigna that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- UnitedHealth Group had 286 more reviews than Cigna that mentioned "Health insurance" as a Con.
I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 5 years
Giving learning opportunities and job security is little better
Working hours and promotion are two cons I would say
Advice to Management
Management should have more engagement with all level of employees