Compare Cinesite vs The Mill BETASee how working at Cinesite vs. The Mill compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cinesite vs. The Mill . Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cinesite scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Studio" was the most mentioned Pro at Cinesite.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at The Mill .
- "Studio" was the most mentioned Con at Cinesite.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at The Mill .
I have been working at Cinesite for less than a year
Team Lead was great, Director was good. Production did their best. Scheduling and deadlines were not awful. Overtime was not crazy but still demanding and they paid. Treated us to decent OT dinners... through Uber Eats. Gave us a crew gift at the end. Anim Supervisor was his first time Supervising. Was a good guy but seemed to micromanage a little bit and production had to start pulling shots from him early (1 day, 1-round of notes). Overall I think with more experience he will do great and was not a blemish on my experience and he did a great job of motivating the team. One other lead I heard bad reviews for, so hope he received feedback. Would work with them again.
Mentioned above. I hope some management adapts to their feedback to continue growth and improvement at the studio.