Compare Cisco Systems vs 7.ai BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. 7.ai compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. 7.ai. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- 7.ai scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at 7.ai.
- Cisco Systems had 501 more reviews than 7.ai that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at 7.ai full-time for more than a year
My overall experience working at 7 has been very rewarding both in my career as well as in my personal learning. Some of the things I loved about 7 in my 2 years of service: 1. Opportunities... to learn from seniors, work 2. The work culture and ethics (There's almost zero politics in office) 3. Rewards, appreciation and recognition within teams 4. Very friendly seniors and associates 5. Office building is a great place to work and hangout
1. Pay scale can be better for Marketing Positions (Incentives) 2. Should provide chances for juniors to pitch their ideas and thoughts 3. Need to host more activities for employees