Compare Cisco Systems vs Intuit BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Intuit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Intuit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Intuit scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Intuit.
- Cisco Systems had 376 more reviews than Intuit that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than a year
1. Work-life Balance 2. Awesome opportunities to learn and upgrade skills while working, very much promoted through live, virtual classes/workshops/sessions. 3. Benefits are good and employees are... taken care of. 4. Intuit also drives many values and stands firm to them.
Fewer teams focused on work in AI/ML, hence a select few get the opportunity to be a part of these teams. However, Intuit is slowly moving towards improving this.