Compare Cisco Systems vs Japan Tobacco International BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Japan Tobacco International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Japan Tobacco International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Japan Tobacco International scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Japan Tobacco International.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Japan Tobacco International.
I worked at Japan Tobacco International
Benefits, culture, working conditions, salary, career opportunities
Male dominated at the top and some senior leadership very authoritarian
Advice to Management
Mentor female talent into senior positions and offer executive coaching to senior leaders