Compare Cisco Systems vs Nasdaq BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Nasdaq compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Nasdaq. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Nasdaq scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nasdaq.
- Cisco Systems had 523 more reviews than Nasdaq that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Nasdaq full-time
1. Flexibility in working hours. 2. Teams always ready to adjust the timezones. 3. Always looking for ways to improve and employee feedback is always considered. 4. Immense support to the... employees even during the pandemic. 5. Leadership team always works on improve the work environment. 6. Support from Senior Management encourages you to pick up complex tasks and complete it
Haven't seen any con as such.