Compare Cisco Systems vs NetApp BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. NetApp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. NetApp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NetApp scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NetApp.
- Cisco Systems had 462 more reviews than NetApp that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at NetApp full-time for more than 8 years
I have been working here for the past 7 plus years a very nice company and good work-life balance, great culture, and friendly environment no differentiation between employees and contractors.
Internal Job and moving to next level