Compare Cisco Systems vs ServiceNow BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. ServiceNow compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. ServiceNow. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- ServiceNow scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at ServiceNow.
- Cisco Systems had 467 more reviews than ServiceNow that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at ServiceNow full-time for more than a year
Love how humble the leaders and people are. They are approachable, enjoy learning and helping to grow our people. The humility is refreshing and people want to do the right thing and put people first.... This company is very purpose-driven as well.
It's high growth and fast-paced (which creates amazing opportunity to grow and super charge your experiences), but is not for people who don't want to grow with the company at the same rate.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in leadership development. The experiences, friendships and community we are building together makes us better human beings - at and outside work.