Compare Cisco Systems vs VMware BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. VMware compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. VMware. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- VMware scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at VMware.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than a year
Experience of working in an MNC is great Great growth opportunities compared to other companies Salary and hike are more than industry standards
This company has no cons so far compared to other companies In this company you won't find any corporate drama
I have been working at VMware full-time for less than a year
Culture, Flexibility, Benefits, Employee centricity, Work life balance, Opportunities to learn and grow, clear career path
Nothing as such. This is weird that Glassdoor is asking me to write 15 words when i do not have anything to write in this section. Completed 15 words