Compare Cisco Systems vs VMware BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. VMware compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. VMware. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- VMware scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at VMware.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
I have been working at VMware full-time for more than a year
Good compensation, Work from home option, Good work life balance, Good benefits apart from compensations.
Work life balance can be hard sometimes. In some cases, you are not given the complete ownership of what you do and people interfere