Compare Citadel vs Bridgewater Associates BETASee how working at Citadel vs. Bridgewater Associates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Citadel vs. Bridgewater Associates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Citadel scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bridgewater Associates scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Bridgewater Associates had 19 more reviews than Citadel that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- Bridgewater Associates had 4 more reviews than Citadel that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Citadel had 4 more reviews than Bridgewater Associates that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Bridgewater Associates full-time for more than a year
Comp, benefits, industry recognition, connections, high quality research
culture of paranoia, hard to gain responsibility during low return years, organizational chaos
Advice to Management
Look at ROI more from a human capital perspective. This pattern of haemorrhaging not only on executive pay but also on the number junior hires which you have no intention of developing is wasteful.