Compare CitiusTech vs Atidan BETASee how working at CitiusTech vs. Atidan compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CitiusTech vs. Atidan. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CitiusTech scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Atidan scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible timings" was the most mentioned Pro at CitiusTech.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Atidan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at CitiusTech.
- "Variable pay" was the most mentioned Con at Atidan.
I have been working at CitiusTech full-time for more than 3 years
Excellent organization for your career growth I joined as Technical Lead but based on my performance got promotion back to back. Only organization who delivers what they promise during HR... discussion all the projects and opportunities too. No fake promises are made complete transparency Job security due to Health care sector
CTC initially we feel is low as compared to our friends working in other organisations but at the end it all feels great when you get all hands experience to work on super niche skills and tricky... clients with excellent team support.
Advice to Management
Very polite and extremely professional along with friendly Management
I have been working at Atidan full-time for more than 3 years
It's been 3+ years, I haven't seen more transparent firm than this one. Because everyone is approachable and because the management policy is not to fool around, everything is black and white. This... includes policies, process, decisions. There is no hidden plan. The company believes in doing what is said. Secondly the type of project /technologies we work are on usually latest. Company encourages everyone to use the latest dev tools, technologies in project. It will also give you very good exposure to proposal making.
Really no cons at all