Compare ClearView Healthcare Partners vs Trinity BETASee how working at ClearView Healthcare Partners vs. Trinity compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ClearView Healthcare Partners vs. Trinity. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Trinity scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at ClearView Healthcare Partners.
- "Leadership team" was the most mentioned Pro at Trinity.
- Trinity had 7 more reviews than ClearView Healthcare Partners that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Trinity had 3 more reviews than ClearView Healthcare Partners that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at ClearView Healthcare Partners full-time
Incredible breadth of work with interesting project types and content Lots of early independence and responsibility, your work feels impactful for the project Weekends are well protected
Terrible work-life balance, regularly working 60 hours per week with <1 year of experience Often solo-staffed or staffed with other analysts with minimal experience in the space, so daily work is... driven by people with 0 - 1 year of experience Promotion on biannual schedule with strict "timelines" for promotion, even though they claim that isn't the case
Advice to Management
Add more time/people to the scope of projects. Projects are chronically understaffed leading to consistent strain with deadlines and late nights.
I have been working at Trinity full-time for more than a year
People, people and People 😀
None but not a place for you if you don't like being responsible
Advice to Management
It's an amazing team here at Trinity. A huge thanks to the management for building such a team.