Compare Close Brothers vs Premium Credit BETASee how working at Close Brothers vs. Premium Credit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Close Brothers vs. Premium Credit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Premium Credit scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Close Brothers had 19 more reviews than Premium Credit that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Close Brothers had 4 more reviews than Premium Credit that mentioned "Career progression" as a Con.
I worked at Close Brothers full-time
Everyone was friendly and collaborative. Nice London offices in good locations. A clear interest in employee recognition and development. D&I network.
Occasionally roles and responsibilities overlapped/were unclear.
I have been working at Premium Credit full-time for more than 8 years
1. Premium Credit is forming its first Diversity & Inclusion Council. I am looking forward to exciting times within the company. 2. Our purpose initiative journey took on a different approach.... It was a company wide involvement and I was pleased with the process and outcome.
1. Lack of career progression 2. It is very difficult to switch careers and gain the work experience required to aid in studying and development. It just does not exist.
Advice to Management
Dear Management Team, I have enjoyed working for Premium Credit these last 10 years. I want a career path that'll be beneficial to my future but you have no resource aid. If you can make it possible... for me and those in my situation, to have the option to study and gain the necessary work experience, you should have a better retention rate of staff members.