Compare Co-op vs Scottish Water BETASee how working at Co-op vs. Scottish Water compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Co-op vs. Scottish Water. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Scottish Water scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Co-op.
- "Agile working" was the most mentioned Pro at Scottish Water.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Co-op.
- "Public sector" was the most mentioned Con at Scottish Water.
I worked at Scottish Water for less than a year
new office, good setup, flexible working, good people and managers were good to work for
lots of travel to small depots in the middle of nowhere! was a contactor, so IR35 kicked in and affected a lot of contractors at the time.