Compare Code and Theory vs Acquia BETASee how working at Code and Theory vs. Acquia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Code and Theory vs. Acquia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Code and Theory scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Acquia scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Code and Theory.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Acquia.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Code and Theory.
- "Drupal" was the most mentioned Con at Acquia.
I have been working at Code and Theory full-time
Everyone is so supportive and you feel like you are working with a team that cares about you. After reading some of the negative reviews here, it doesn't seem to reflect the same agency and quite... surprised because joining Code and Theory was one of the best decisions I made. I feel encouraged, supported and that I have a voice. The work is varied and exciting and the people are smart and collaborative. It is a great place to learn, grow your skills and work with some really caring and talented people. Managers spend time training and coaching and regularly check in. There have also been some additions to provide us all with nice work life balance, like we have Fall Fridays. People like to have fun and there are so many interesting, talented and smart people that work here.
I wish we could be together more in person during the pandemic but it's great that the office is open and we can work from there and see people in addition to working from home.