Compare CodeClouds vs Capital Numbers BETASee how working at CodeClouds vs. Capital Numbers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CodeClouds vs. Capital Numbers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CodeClouds scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Capital Numbers scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at CodeClouds.
- "Time salary" was the most mentioned Pro at Capital Numbers.
- Capital Numbers had 3 more reviews than CodeClouds that mentioned "Till now" as a Con.
I have been working at CodeClouds full-time for less than a year
I have been employed with CodeClouds from last 1 month and everything I came about like the work culture, the team leads , the project manager as well as the HRs all are very polite and listen to... your words. I am very much excited to be a part of this FAMILY. 1. Superb team mates and helpful acts 2. Balanced life and proper work timings 3. More learning opportunities 4. Lastly, everything is awesome here.
No cons found till now.
Advice to Management
All the decisions taken by the management is already beneficial for the employees, so no advice to them. They are already superb. ✌️
I worked at Capital Numbers full-time for less than a year
1. Flexible time 2. Good challenges 3. Quality projects 4. Always help employees even after 4 years of separation 5. An extremely good HR team Special thanks to Mr. Vikrant and Mr. Pushpal for... their guidance and support
Didn’t find such due to my tenure
Advice to Management
A good management who can find mistakes and rectify timely, never need any advice. Kudos.