Compare Concentrix vs Interpro People BETASee how working at Concentrix vs. Interpro People compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Concentrix vs. Interpro People. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Concentrix scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Interpro People scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Concentrix.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Concentrix.
I worked at Concentrix full-time for more than 5 years
1. Easy work life balance 2. Healthy environment 3. Job Security 4. Lot of L&D 5. Very strong HR backbone
1. Not a great pay master 2. Appraisals are very average 3. Project change, sunset and movement is very common
Advice to Management
1. Pre pandemic days I gave an Idea for flex work for anyone who is in a supervisory role meaning - email access from home, laptop, etc. That was shot down claiming it to be a security risk. Now, I... am sure they are learning the hard way. 2. Must retain talent by better appraisals. Appraisals and rating don't go hand in hand which is not justified. 3. Promotion from AM to DM is through recommendation that managers aren't incentivized for promoting people - means recommending someone would be an additional work. A need of IJP route is must and a proper career review should happen where managers must be given target to rotate talent.
I have been working at Interpro People full-time for less than a year
Good training, fully supported from my manager to succeed. I have enjoyed my first 6 months in recruitment. 9 day fortnight is great
Better desks than others so can be luck of the draw.
Advice to Management
Thanks for training and support.