Compare Consulate Health Care vs Acts Retirement-Life Communities BETASee how working at Consulate Health Care vs. Acts Retirement-Life Communities compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Consulate Health Care vs. Acts Retirement-Life Communities. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Acts Retirement-Life Communities scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "No pros" was the most mentioned Pro at Consulate Health Care.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Acts Retirement-Life Communities.
- "Short staffed" was the most mentioned Con at Consulate Health Care.
- "Loving kindness" was the most mentioned Con at Acts Retirement-Life Communities.
I worked at Consulate Health Care full-time for less than a year
Hours, residents, some staff, pay, travel
Understaffed, poor attitudes, call outs,
Advice to Management
Hire more healthcare workers that care about the residents and do not work the ones you do have till they are burned out
I have been working at Acts Retirement-Life Communities part-time for more than a year
Friendly colleagues, nice facility, decent pay
The company is a good place to work. It does feel like a community and a benefit is getting to know most of the colleagues. The only downside is that it sometimes seems that there is already a plan... for positions, promotions etc. It is a great place to gain experience and knowledge about retirement communities.