Compare Cornerstone Research vs Analysis Group BETASee how working at Cornerstone Research vs. Analysis Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cornerstone Research vs. Analysis Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cornerstone Research scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Analysis Group scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Analysis Group had 16 more reviews than Cornerstone Research that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- Analysis Group had 24 more reviews than Cornerstone Research that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Cornerstone Research
GREAT culture, challenging work, lovely people - management is very considerate of employees. Young vibe to office is a major plus.
Case diversity sometimes is lacking. Can be a bit underwhelming if you don't like your particular case.
I have been working at Analysis Group full-time for more than a year
- Great colleagues - A good amount of agency over casework and interesting projects - Great development opportuities
- Client services can be tough; many clients can be obstinate, demanding, or just generally difficult to work with