Compare Credit Suisse vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Credit Suisse vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Credit Suisse vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bank of America scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Credit Suisse.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- Bank of America had 403 more reviews than Credit Suisse that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year
1)Good hike 2) Infrastructure 3) Co curricular and social activities 4)Good work culture 5) Management is Good
Sometimes work hours get extended. But that depends project to project.