Compare Credit Suisse vs UBS BETASee how working at Credit Suisse vs. UBS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Credit Suisse vs. UBS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- UBS scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Credit Suisse.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at UBS.
- Credit Suisse had 66 more reviews than UBS that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at UBS full-time for less than a year
Great working environment, You have an awesome work-life balance in this firm. Work from home is also well supported.
Perks given by company to employee is less when you compare it with other firms , they do not provide laptop from company to work