Compare Cytec vs Berger Paints BETASee how working at Cytec vs. Berger Paints compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cytec vs. Berger Paints. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cytec scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Berger Paints scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Cytec.
- "Good company" was the most mentioned Pro at Berger Paints.
- Berger Paints had 5 more reviews than Cytec that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Cytec
* Flexible timing. * Freedom while working. * Compensation is Ok!
* The Logistics dept is in a mess. (Customers always complaining) * The Order fulfilment system of the Co is the worst I have seen. * The India branch lacks "Professionalism" in the management of... the office. * A total lack of team work and team belonging. Everybody is working in isolation and just for oneself.
Advice to Management
* Improve on the Supply Chain. * Implove to a great extent/Change the SAP/BPCS system in use at the moment. * The India branch lacks "Professionalism" in the management of the office. Bring in some... professionalism.
I worked at Berger Paints full-time for more than 3 years
Salary, growth, learning, work-life balance
A lot of pressure in the office.