Compare DWF vs Premier Group Recruitment BETASee how working at DWF vs. Premier Group Recruitment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DWF vs. Premier Group Recruitment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DWF scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Premier Group Recruitment scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at DWF.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Pro at Premier Group Recruitment.
- Premier Group Recruitment had 4 more reviews than DWF that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at DWF full-time
Benefits are great, they’re really flexible in terms of hours and emergencies.
Paralegals overworked with little praise, low pay, consistently criticised and management is non existent.
Advice to Management
Stop being so rude and critical and take the time to work with those under you instead of pushing them out.
I have been working at Premier Group Recruitment full-time for less than a year
Recruitment isn't always the easiest even at the best of times, but Premier give you the best of resources to ensure it's done to the best of your ability!
Like any recruitment role it's now for the faint hearted.