Compare DeNA vs TinyCo BETASee how working at DeNA vs. TinyCo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DeNA vs. TinyCo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DeNA scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- TinyCo scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at DeNA.
- "Catered dinners" was the most mentioned Pro at TinyCo.
- DeNA had 2 more reviews than TinyCo that mentioned "Decision making" as a Con.
I worked at TinyCo full-time for more than a year
- Tons to do, especially if you're lower down the pecking order - Learn a lot within a short duration - Good set of people who are ridiculously talented - Open door policy, or rather, no door... policy - Definitely trying to be better as a company
- Upper management 'encourages' the implementation of ideas from other games without checking whether it's even apt for the game - Too many people higher up with too little gaming experience to call... the shots - Sometimes imposes unrealistic deadlines which ends up being a black mark against the 'minion' rather than the management