Compare Dell Technologies vs Cisco Systems BETASee how working at Dell Technologies vs. Cisco Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dell Technologies vs. Cisco Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dell Technologies scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Cisco Systems had 414 more reviews than Dell Technologies that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- Cisco Systems had 643 more reviews than Dell Technologies that mentioned "Flexible work" as a Pro.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Dell Technologies.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
I worked at Dell Technologies full-time for more than a year
Good work life balance. Good management. Timely promotions. Optimum work. Good number of events keep happening.
Not much growth in terms of knowledge. No foreign opportunities. No stocks offered.
Advice to Management
Management is good