Compare Dell Technologies vs xScion Solutions BETASee how working at Dell Technologies vs. xScion Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dell Technologies vs. xScion Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dell Technologies scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- xScion Solutions scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Dell Technologies.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Dell Technologies.
I worked at Dell Technologies full-time for more than a year
Good work life balance. Good management. Timely promotions. Optimum work. Good number of events keep happening.
Not much growth in terms of knowledge. No foreign opportunities. No stocks offered.
Advice to Management
Management is good
I have been working at xScion Solutions full-time
xScion has a great corporate culture and allows everyone to contribute and grow. The company has aggressive growth plans.
Consulting has advantages and disadvantages. Your learning is accelerated because you have the opportunity to work with multiple clients and observe different challenges they experience, as well as... best practices they employ. It can also be a roller coaster as the work is dependent on the number of clients and contracts coming in.