Compare Deloitte vs 84.51° BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. 84.51° compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. 84.51°. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Deloitte scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- 84.51° scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at 84.51°.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at 84.51°.
I worked at 84.51° full-time for more than a year
speaking from a co-op, pay is great, experience is phenomenal, employees are kind and respecting, Cincinnati location is modern and designed to maximize workflow, employee discount and benefits are... very useful (even as a co-op)
not as much opportunity for a full-time position after school as i was hoping for, they outsource which is a little disappointing
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing