Compare Deloitte vs Thoughtworks BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. Thoughtworks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. Thoughtworks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Thoughtworks scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Thoughtworks.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Thoughtworks.
I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than a year
you will be able to own your work. The hikes and bonuses disbursed are amazing. Market Leader in Cyber Security Services among Big 4.
Nature of work should be more technical. More certification oppurtunities to be provided. should be able switch roles conviniently. Need bigger cafeteria.
Advice to Management
I have been working at Thoughtworks full-time for more than a year
1. Opportunity to work with a lot of very capable folks in all spheres of work. 2. True agile way of working 3. Each employee and their opinions are respected. There is a culture of mutual respect... and inclusion here, the kind of which I have not seen in the previous 8 years of my experience. 4. There are ample opportunities to learn almost anything w.r.t. technology for those who are interested. 5. The work life balance of employees are given importance. 6. Very good office premise - cafeteria, games, events etc. (though in these corona times, we are WFH) 7. There is ample career opportunities. Focus on employee growth.
Nothing to note as of now
Advice to Management
As we grow to a bigger and bigger company, we should consciously take effort and continue to uphold and propagate our culture and values.