Compare Delta Air Lines vs Southwest Airlines BETASee how working at Delta Air Lines vs. Southwest Airlines compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Delta Air Lines vs. Southwest Airlines. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Delta Air Lines scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Southwest Airlines scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Delta Air Lines had 387 more reviews than Southwest Airlines that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Delta Air Lines.
- "Mandatory overtime" was the most mentioned Con at Southwest Airlines.
I have been working at Southwest Airlines
Such a great job for a comedian and a server.. Our thoughts match Yo ✌
I won't be able to have home food and will stay away from my culture 😲😵😢
Advice to Management
Watch INDIAN MOVIE- HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU'LL DIE LAUGHING 😂