Compare Dollar Bank vs First Niagara Bank BETASee how working at Dollar Bank vs. First Niagara Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dollar Bank vs. First Niagara Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dollar Bank scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- First Niagara Bank scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- First Niagara Bank had 2 more reviews than Dollar Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Dollar Bank had 5 more reviews than First Niagara Bank that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Dollar Bank.
- "Key bank" was the most mentioned Con at First Niagara Bank.
I have been working at Dollar Bank full-time
They invest in their employees. They want you to succeed and they focus on promoting internally. If you put the work in, you get a lot out.
I can’t think of a single bad thing.
I worked at First Niagara Bank full-time
Relatively easy job if you’re not in banking. Good hours and not much work. Too much sitting around for me personally.
While the company overall was decent, the bank was not great and it showed with the satisfaction of customers. Worked up to the buy out/ merger with key bank.