Compare Domino's vs UPS BETASee how working at Domino's vs. UPS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Domino's vs. UPS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Domino's scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- UPS scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Domino's.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- UPS had 566 more reviews than Domino's that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at UPS full-time for more than 8 years
- Great & Honest Company - Wonderful Work culture - Global Exposure
UPS India works in a bureaucratic way, away from UPS global policy and ethos. People move up the ladder on the bases of You scratch my back and I scratch yours. Corruption is deeply rooted that is... backed by the Sr. Management in a coordinated way. Whistle blower perishes in UPS India and the masked one survives & grow.
Advice to Management
UPS US should review the exit interview of last decade to see what good leaving employee has shared to save this great organization in India.