Compare Douglas Emmett vs 120VC BETASee how working at Douglas Emmett vs. 120VC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Douglas Emmett vs. 120VC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- 120VC scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Douglas Emmett.
- "Project management" was the most mentioned Pro at 120VC.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Douglas Emmett.
- "Project management" was the most mentioned Con at 120VC.
I have been working at Douglas Emmett full-time for more than a year
If you do the work and stay consistent, you will grow within the company.
Health insurance options are not the best. They could be more “family friendly”. Options are tolerable if you are single with no dependents.
I worked at 120VC
Excellent leadership and strong emphasis on learning. The company feels like a family and delivers real results you can be proud of for your clients.
Once you work here, expect lots of great offers trying to pull you away.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work and continue to build a healthy culture that delivers above client expectations.