Compare Dun & Bradstreet vs Oracle BETASee how working at Dun & Bradstreet vs. Oracle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dun & Bradstreet vs. Oracle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dun & Bradstreet scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Oracle scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Dun & Bradstreet.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "D b" was the most mentioned Con at Dun & Bradstreet.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
I worked at Dun & Bradstreet full-time for more than 3 years
Lot of learning, process driven, extremely professional organization, from management to HR
Some employees are here since long and could be rigid and insecure regarding new comers however this was my experience. Many teamsare absolutely brilliant