Compare Dun & Bradstreet vs Oracle BETASee how working at Dun & Bradstreet vs. Oracle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dun & Bradstreet vs. Oracle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dun & Bradstreet scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Oracle scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Oracle had 1,402 more reviews than Dun & Bradstreet that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "D b" was the most mentioned Con at Dun & Bradstreet.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time for more than a year
- If you have proven yourself, you are literally your own manager and get all the trust and space needed to perform well. - Best sales commissions I have across. I make at least as much as my fixed... in commissions every month. - Very good products that have a need in the market hence great to sell - Extremely powerful brand image makes it easy to get in touch with anyone to pitch the products
- None that I have come across
Advice to Management
- Ensure that the sales commissions only get better and better