Compare E. & J. Gallo Winery vs Blue Diamond Growers BETASee how working at E. & J. Gallo Winery vs. Blue Diamond Growers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at E. & J. Gallo Winery vs. Blue Diamond Growers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- E. & J. Gallo Winery scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Blue Diamond Growers scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at E. & J. Gallo Winery.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Blue Diamond Growers.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at E. & J. Gallo Winery.
- "Sacramento" was the most mentioned Con at Blue Diamond Growers.
I have been working at E. & J. Gallo Winery full-time for more than 10 years
As a private company, the Gallo family's values permeate the company and make you feel like an extended member of the family. There is great opportunity for personal advancement, career growth, and... alternative job assignments. As a family run company there is also a culture of work-life balance with a belief that family comes first and it is important to have fun while we work hard for the company.
Gallo's corporate location is not a destination of choice for many young professionals but the small community is a great place to raise children and there are so many wonderful day trips available... to nearby destinations.
I have been working at Blue Diamond Growers full-time for more than 5 years
Great company to work for if you’re looking to just make good money in the valley.
Everyone’s experience is different if you’re looking for work could be a good fit for you.