Compare EY vs Boston Consulting Group BETASee how working at EY vs. Boston Consulting Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Boston Consulting Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- EY had 992 more reviews than Boston Consulting Group that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- EY had 88 more reviews than Boston Consulting Group that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I worked at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than 5 years
1. Awesome People 2. Take care of their employees 3. Benefits 4. Travel Opportunities
1. Work Life Balance 2. Not Many opportunities for movement across geographies
Advice to Management
Try to retain the best talent