Compare EY vs Capgemini BETASee how working at EY vs. Capgemini compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Capgemini. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Capgemini scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Capgemini.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at Capgemini.
I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year
There are some reasons why we want to work in Capgemini- It ranked 8th among the top 10 IT companies in the world. It has good policy and salary structure for all freshers and employees. It will... give opportunity to employees for onsite opportunities. Good company and good working environment.
Like a coin has 2 sides , it has also some cons like, freshers who joined capgemini will have to be on bench for a long time around 3-6 months depend on availability of project at their location. But... it is not a big issue, everybody will be allocated a project depending upon the project requirement and their performance.
Advice to Management
All Capgemini policies are good. One thing I want to advice to Management that the leaves the employees get, it should be transferable from 1 employee to another and also it should be encashable so... that if employee has more leaves than he/she requires , he/she can transfer/encash leaves.