Compare EY vs Huron Consulting Group BETASee how working at EY vs. Huron Consulting Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Huron Consulting Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Huron Consulting Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- EY had 1,131 more reviews than Huron Consulting Group that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Huron Consulting Group.
I have been working at Huron Consulting Group full-time for more than 5 years
Above average salary, excellent benefits, inclusive work environment, diversity in the workforce. Covid-19 leadership and response was excellent - both employee and client focused.
Lack of work-life balance, too many internal meetings and communications
Advice to Management
Focus on true work-life balance. Realign promotions to be based more on client satisfaction and results and less of burning the candle at both ends to be promoted.