Compare EY vs Huron Consulting Group BETASee how working at EY vs. Huron Consulting Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Huron Consulting Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Huron Consulting Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- EY had 1,059 more reviews than Huron Consulting Group that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Huron Consulting Group.
I have been working at Huron Consulting Group full-time for more than a year
1. Employees and leaders are friendly and supportive. 2. Work life balance is nice, they encourage not to work beyond working hours (8hr). 3. Parties in big restaurant regularly. 4. Pays well.
None i can think of
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work.