Compare EY vs J Sainsbury BETASee how working at EY vs. J Sainsbury compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. J Sainsbury. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- J Sainsbury scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at J Sainsbury.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at J Sainsbury.
I have been working at EY full-time
Best company to work for. Be it policies, hikes, and annual bonus , one can only dream of being in such a company,. The tag line is right, however long or short your stay in EY is, We want to make it... an exceptional experience. 100% true. Most employee friendly company ever in the world. One will never run out of leaves because they are so many
People are little casual in terms of response and owning responsibilities. Thats may be down to how company policies are.
Advice to Management
Nothing, top notch