Compare EY vs NatWest Group BETASee how working at EY vs. NatWest Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. NatWest Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- NatWest Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- EY had 1,154 more reviews than NatWest Group that mentioned "Good working environment" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Slow growth" was the most mentioned Con at NatWest Group.
I worked at NatWest Group full-time for more than 8 years
Good job description and responsibility for Senior managers Lot of trust is placed on offshore delivery team India team has a lot respect
Chennai team salary to be revisited
Advice to Management
dont ignore the Chennai teams